Co- Father of WABeries

Co- Father of WABeries

WABLIEST

Being a WAB is not a good thing. Never make clear to anyone that you are a WAB. You can try to hide being a WAB all your life, but the WAB PD will find your ass eventually.

Monday, January 25, 2010

WAB Central

Friends I am sorry to say that, I live in WAB Central. Cedar City, Utah is probably the most pathetic excuse for a town that I have seen with my eye balls. This morning I got out of bed as usual, and thought about nuking the place, as I do every morning. I went to get in the shower, and slipped onto the floor, hurting my already injured body. I would like to say that there were blood and guts on the floor, but all I can say for now is that I was tired and kind of a Pussy about it.

Friends, when will the WABery end? When will people know that hey, it's not cool to wear tap out shirts and racing ish. I mean the things some people do disgust me. Last year after the superbowl, I could hang fifty men with all of the Steelers jerseys i saw (no offense to Adam Talan) I am beginning to think that WAB Central can only go down hill after I saw eight Drew Breesssssss jerseys at school today. CURSE THE AINTS AND MAY THEY ALWAYS BE AINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment