Co- Father of WABeries

Co- Father of WABeries

WABLIEST

Being a WAB is not a good thing. Never make clear to anyone that you are a WAB. You can try to hide being a WAB all your life, but the WAB PD will find your ass eventually.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WAB of the Day

Some fool at Wal Mart grabbed my mom, took her off to the side and started shouting at her about one of her hilarious articles. Must have been the one about tattoos. This guy is saying, "You tough now that you're not writing and you can see me face to face!"
My mom was obviously terrified, but that's not the point. The point is this WABly fool needs to get over himself and he is just making true the jokes my mom started about WABS like him.

I was watching television today and was scanning through the channels and was thinking to myself, hey, there are some pretty WAB shows on nowadays. So i went to Boomerang to watch some older cartoons to try and escape today's Waberiessss. Ah yes! Looney Tunes was on and Elmer Fudd was trying to catch and kill Bugs Bunny. I stopped and watched. The first thing I heard out of Elmer Fudd's mouth was, "SHHHHH. I'm hunting WABbits." Can I ever escape WABs?

I was driving to Las Vegas today to do some school shopping when all of the sudden in the lane heading North, a semi had crashed and the cargo hold had blocked that entire side of the free way. I quickly took a snap shot and kept my thoughts to myself. Quite hilariouuss was this sight. "WABS"

No comments:

Post a Comment